What are the Top Lead Generation Strategies You Can Use Today?
What is lead generation? Getting the leads, and only the right leads, from marketing to sales is a tall order.
A Qualification lead generation strategies must be in place for your online business to be successful. Your strategy must that sorts the your leads ready into the correct buckets.
I will show you how to Use SEO blog content as a lead generation strategy. We all know the golden rule to content marketing is “provide value.”
Why Do You Even Need to Know?
Correctly ascribing individuals or brands in your sales funnel will help you figure out how to treat them. To tackle the overall confusion,
I've laid out four of the most commonly used terms to develop a strong lead generation strategery.
- sales leads – A lead has been qualified and hopefully is willing to have continued correspondence with you.
- sales prospects – A prospect is a lead that has proven to be a fit for your products/services and is progressing toward a decision.
- opportunities – A opportunity is a lead that has extracted all the juicy details to make things as interesting and beneficial as can be.
- customer — A customer is a sales work on turning some leads into prospects and turning those prospects into opportunities.
What’s the purpose?
- Lead generation
- Lead capturing
Here Are My 11 Top Ways to Generate Leads and develop a killer lead generation strategies that you can start using today.
1. Video marketing, it’s one of the BEST way to generate leads online.
How These Video Marketing Tips Will Help You Grow Your Business!
- Review Videos Are Wildly Popular and Effective as a lead generation strategy;
- Build Authority with Training Videos “How To” Training Videos are extremely popular.
- Shoot Quick and Easy REALITY VIDEOS On the Fly to Let Your Prospects Peek Into Your World!
- Promote YOUR Videos,
- Use Facebook lives,
- Use free give a ways to add to your email list.
- Create a sales funnel that offer value.
2. Clarifying Your Message is Key to lead generation.
- Are you solving my problem
- How are you making my life better
- How do I get it Clarify the message so they know how to get started.
- You want to be crystal clear when a prospect lands on your website that they know what they’re going to get and how to get it.
3. Use SEO blog content as a lead generation strategy.
SEO is the magic you have to work on your article in order to make Google very likely to include your post as one of the top results whenever someone searches for that keyword.
Create High valuable content that you would be willing to read is the best lead generation stragerity on the plant today.
- For example a local barber might want to create A blog on there when site. Top trending hairstyles in 2019 for example.
We’re going to dig deep into SEO, but feel free to jump to any section that interests you:
4. Content Distribution is a must in developing a lead generation strategy.
Overcome the Content Distribution Hurdle: Lessons from Someone Who Had No Idea What They Were Doing.
- Dissect your blog and share on Social Media
- Build your own subscriber list — 40 ways to build your email list
- Share on GrowthHackers – Really contribute to the community.
- Distribution is queen You want to make sure that your content is carried across social media platform.
- Twitter (include tweetable links)
- Publish your Articles on Linkedin
- Facebook and instagram stories
- Instagram post
5. Influencer marketing is a very persuasive way to jumpstart lead generation strategery.
Influencer marketing is a form of collaboration. A business collaborates with an influential person to promote something. It could be a product, service, or campaign.
But in today’s digital world, social content creators with niche audiences can often offer more value to brands.
These people have dedicated and engaged groups of followers on social media.
They are known simply as “social media” influencers.
- 34% of daily U.S. Instagram users bought something because a blogger or influencer recommended it.
Massy Arias (@massy.arias) With 2.6 million Instagram followers, this health coach and online fitness guru has partnered with brands like Fabletics.
Consider the three Rs of influence Influence is made up of three components:
6. Facebook ads – Spend 5 bucks a week will probably get it done to start your lead generate strategy .
What is the best way to find your target market?
- Facebook ads are the best way to generate leads and sales online.
- It is guaranteed way to put your brand and your services in front of the right people.
- Facebook is the most valuable property on all of the internet.
- The best introduction of you, your products, services and offers to Facebook is to “educate and inform” rather than to direct sell. For those of you that practice Attraction Marketing, this is good news!
- It will build an audience
- You can you will engage with your audience.
- Social Response Marketing. It is like direct response marketing in that you do have a clear call-to-action.
- You do track and measure your efforts. However unlike direct response marketing it appears more as an invitation than a sales pitch.
7. Guest posting on other it when you contact other blogs in your niche is a effective leads generation strategy.
- Leverage your blog
- The content is focused on your niche / industry.
- The audience of the blog will be interested in your industry.
- The blog has engaged readership (posts have been shared socially and commented upon).
- The blog owner is active on social media (so you know that they will be promoting your work on their site).
8. Free webinars is a great and profortable lead generation strategy.
That’s a great way to provide content to a audience that is looking for you and the information and value you provide.
Offer value to the marketplace.
You are developing a relationship with someone that might be a future client of yours.
Webinars are literally the highest-converting online sales strategy in the home business industry.
How do webinars work into lead generation strategies?
- A Webinar Positions You As The Authority than VSLs convert viewers into sales.
- A Webinar Delivers A Complete Presentation
- Webinar Positions You As The Authority
- If you're not doing sales webinars, arguably the industry's most effective selling strategy, you are leaving a LOT of income on the table every month.
9. Join mastermind events and local events in your area like meetup as a lead generation strategy.
Offline Be known in the local marketplace. Join mastermind events and local events in your area like be known in the local marketplace.
- Public speaking. It’s a great idea to generate leads for your business and be known in the marketplace.
- Is this opportunity to grow your business face to face.
- You will establish yourself as a credible source and authority in the marketplace.
10. Using Podcast is a phenomenal to use as a lead generation strategies, and is a must for expose you to the marketplace to
The audience for podcasts is tiny when compared to other marketing mediums, but growing especially, in the context of the complex sale.
Podcasting is proving to be a great way to share multimedia content because your audience can fetch it automatically or when it fits their schedule.
Podcasting is already successfully used for:
- Talk radio complete with a topic and call-in listeners where voice mailboxes can play the audio into the podcast.
- Ideas or tips of the day.
- Short interviews with thought leaders and industry experts.
- Recording speeches or teleconferences for later distribution.
11. Email and Messenger Marketing is essential to a effective lead generation strategy.
Chatbots vs. Email: Marketing
- Email is also easy to share. While building sharing into a chatbot conversation model is certainly possible, few do so successfully.
- Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers.
- Email is the #1 communication channel. Did you know that at least 99% of consumers check their email on a daily basis? That can’t be said of any other communication channel.
- You must own your list. On any social media platform, your account (along with all your fans and posts) could be suspended or deleted at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list. No one can take those leads away from you.
- Facebook Messenger Marketing is in prime position to become the world’s #1 marketing channel in the coming years…and the companies who become early adopters of this fast-growing channel are going to have a serious advantage over their competitors.
- Both email autoresponders, chatbots allows for logic branching and greater personalization. Instead of simply blasting out the same email to everyone, chatbots allow for menu options.
RARE PROFIT SYSTEM
NETWORK MARKETERS: Simple System PROVEN to help you Get More Leads & sign-up more reps in YOUR MLM - See PROOF
I love to connect Business Minded People that Inspire Me.
txt me @ 5122894388
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Camille Tyler Coaching
LinkedIn: Camille Tyler
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Camille Tyler Coaching
See Ya Next Time! — Camille
I love to connect Business minded
people that inspire me.