4 Things Everybody Needs to Know about Instagram
Want to Start an Instagram account for your business? Look no further I will show you 4 thing that everyone needs to know about instagram.
With 400 million users and over 80 million posts per day, Instagram has become an essential element of social media marketing for business. In fact, businesses using it saw a 93% growth month-over-month in 2014. 4 Things Everybody Needs to Know about Instagram
While other social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn, are great for sharing and promoting content, Instagram is a way to humanize your brand.
- It's not too late to get your business set up with Instagram, but when you do, it's important to go about it in the right way. Initial steps like writing your bio, experimenting with the best times to post, and which hashtags to use are all important to a successful Instagram account. You will also need to consider what the goal of your business's Instagram account is.
- That's why Iconosquare and HubSpot have paired up to bring you this guide, where we look at all of the steps to getting started with Instagram for your business, from determining your brand guidelines, to the anatomy of the perfect Instagram post. Last but not least, you will learn how to measure your success in order to prove your efforts are worthwhile.
4 Things Everybody Needs to Know about Instagram
1. Profile Set Up is fundamental and every marketer needs to know about Instagram.
- Public (Not Private) Profile
- By default, your Instagram profile will be public — meaning anyone in the world can view your profile and posts on Instagram.
- If you're creating an Instagram profile for business, then that's what you want: You want anyone to be able to view your posts and follow your brand if they want to. (Otherwise, if you keep your profile private, anyone who visits your profile won't be able to view your photos, which could deter them from following you.)
With over 800 million active users on Instagram per month, it’s no surprise that getting your feed noticed can be a little more difficult than it used to be. However, fear not — there are a lot of tips and tricks that can help you to pull in prospective new followers and widen your audience. In this article, we focus on Instagram themes, why they are important, and how they create a cohesive, beautiful canvas for your content that will inspire others to click that follow button and everyone MUST Needs to Know about Instagram.
2. Set up your Instagram Theme is a must that everyone needs to know about instagram.
When you’re trying to gain followers, or simply just trying to turn your Instagram into something artistic and beautiful, you should absolutely focus on locking down your Instagram theme #instagramtips Click To Tweet.
Instagram themes are an incredible way for you to gain attention from those who do not follow you, and inspire those who do. When you put your own spin on your feed, while keeping it consistent, you leave your fingerprint on Instagram and you stand out, you become recognizable, and you leave a lasting impression on anyone visiting your little corner of the internet. Things Everybody Needs to Know about Instagram.
Think about all of the times you have clicked into someone’s Instagram feed only to click right out. The first few photos that you saw either pulled you in, or did not inspire you to continue scrolling. This is a testament to how powerful first impressions are when it comes to Instagram. So, within those first few seconds, if you want to make the greatest impression on potential followers, you have to show them that your photos are worthy of being on their feed every single day. You have to show them that your content will visually inspire them. How do you do this? You create an Instagram theme — something that represents you, while still being extremely stimulating and visually artistic.
If you’re thinking about themes now, and need a little inspiration, look no further! We’ve created a list of our top ten favorite kinds of Instagram aesthetics that will hopefully encourage you when it comes to dreaming up your own.
3. Set you call to Action: Use The Soft CTAs is something everyone needs to know about Instagram.
When it comes to soft calls to action, what you have are essentially just links that you put in prominent positions on Instagram. You have two options: a profile link, and a link on each individual post. The nice part about this is that, since they aren’t ads, you don’t have to pay for the positioning. You’re always allowed a link in your image captions, and you’re always allowed a link in your bio are
Needs to Know about Instagram
Let’s talk about your bio first, because there’s only one position. With a link in your bio, it’s both more and less visible than the links in your posts. It’s more visible because it’s always there as part of your profile, and anyone who taps on your profile will see it. On the other hand, it’s less visible, because people who just browse feeds don’t see your profile page itself, they just see images.
4. Don't be a Commercial please Every Marketer Needs to Know about Instagram.
POST AUTHENTIC PRODUCT PICS WANT TO KILL IT ON INSTAGRAM? POST AUTHENTIC PRODUCT PICS
This summer, vodka brand Stolichnaya found the right mix of visual content on Instagram. Use lifestyle posts rather than product shots. Let them a “telling a story”
As the brand’s director of marketing, Sarah Gorvitz, told Digiday, Stoli used to assume that its Instagram fans wanted to see the same blend of lifestyle and product shots that it runs on Facebook and Twitter.
Earlier this year the brand switched to a more analytical approach and took a close look at how various posts performed. The research prompted an interesting finding: Pictures of Stoli bottles did very well on Instagram. Eventually the brand began adding more and more bottle pics until it settled on a current mix of two-thirds bottle shots.
It might seem odd that fans follow Stoli to get pictures of bottles. However, there’s likely pass-along value for such pics from young fans who want to show that they’re out partying for the night or perhaps to send a friend a pic the way you might send them a drink at a bar.
Ever since Instagram emerged in 2010, brands have been trying to figure out how to best use the platform. Over time, some best practices have emerged that could apply to any social network – tell a story, engage with your fans, use hashtags. While those are all good ideas, as Stoli’s experience shows, it’s clear that at least for some brands, winning on Instagram also requires heavily using product shots rather than “telling a story” with lifestyle posts.
4. Why would you want to go live on Instagram?
- First, it makes your account stand out. Every time you go on Live, there’s a notifications that’s sent to your followers that you’re broadcasting live, right this very second! Of course they want to come check you out!
- Second, Instagram Live gives your audience a little bit of ‘FOMO’, (the fear of missing out) feeling and want to know what’s going on! What are you doing that they need to know about right now?
- At the end of your Instagram live, you can save it to your story and by adding hashtags, and location stickers, you’ll make the post discoverable to new people who don’t follow you!
- Add your Live broadcast to your IGTV
txt me @ 5122894388
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Camille Tyler Coaching
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel: Camille Tyler Coaching
P.S. If You Aren’t Generating Leads Into Your Business and Your Upline Doesn’t have An ONLINE Marketing Blueprint In Place, Click Here For Access. (Unless you have too many leads already)
See Ya Next Time! — Camille
I would love to chat @Camille_Tyler