Why do you Want Attention? The More Attention you have the More you a Seen. Grabbing people's attention it not easy. In this article I will give easy steps that will show you how to get More Attention and Exposure Online that you are dying to get.
Are you ready to learn my 10 Ways To Grab More Attention And Exposure Online?
Are you wondering how to get more sales for your business online, you’ve definitely landed in the right place.
What you’re about to find out is going to put your ability to attract new customers, sales & sign-ups on overdrive!
Positioning Is All About Perception.
This means that you don’t have to wait for someone to give you permission to become established as the authority or leader in your marketplace.
Bottom line: your content must give your audience what THEY want.
99% of marketers just spam their links everywhere, provide no value to their prospect, and then wonder why nobody is buying.
Because online we have the power to completely engineer how we are perceived.
We have full control…as long as we know what to focus on!
Are you ready to have more attention and exposure online? If you like inviting strangers over to your house at night to present a business opportunity.
You are good with starting up conversations with strangers in the grocery line.. and you like doing that kinda thing… great.
Keep doing that if it's making you money.
I Know That You Have the Best Product and Service on the Planet Today but The Problem is
People Don't Even Know Your Name. — Camille Tyler
STEP 1. – Define Your Audience
Before you can grow any business, you need to first get crystal clear on who you are even speaking to have more attention and exposure online.
- What is going to be your Brand?
- Who you are even speaking to?
- Age: You don’t need to get too specific here. It won’t likely make a difference whether your average customer is 24 or 27. But knowing which decade of life your customers are in, or their generation, can be very useful.
- Location (and time zone): Where in the world do your existing customers live? In addition to understanding which geographic areas to target, this helps you figure out what hours are most important for your customer service and sales reps to be online, and when you should schedule your social ads and posts to ensure best visibility.
- Language: Don’t assume your customers speak the same language you do. And don’t assume they speak the dominant language of their (or your) current physical location.
- Spending power and patterns: How much money do your current customers have to spend? How do they approach purchases in your price category? Do they have specific financial concerns or preferences you need to address?
- Interests: What do your customers like to do, besides using your products or services? What TV shows do they watch? What other businesses do they interact with?
- Stage of life: Are your customers likely to be college students? New parents? Parents of teens? Retirees?
Step 2. – You Must Build your Audience ￼￼￼
- Set up Your Marketplace to get more attention and exposure online
- Starting an online marketplace without clearly understanding the target market and the needs.
You users is a great way to learn a painful lesson, but not a great way to start a business. You are Your Brand.
6 Best Social Media Platforms for Businesses – Let's Play in the Facebook Family of apps
Use different channels to attract them. For different businesses, there will be different channels.
It is an excellent try to test different channels to attract the attention of your potential customers.
Tips to Grow a Social-Media Audience for Your Startup
1. Create strong social profiles and pages
3. Use friend-finding features.
4. Add links to your top social accounts on your website.
5. Add links to your top social accounts to your email signatures.
6. Cross-promote your social accounts.
7. Follow your target Twitter audience and engage with them.
8. Use Twitter advertising.
9. Use your Facebook page to ‘like' other pages.
10. Open your profile up to Facebook followers.
11. Participate in Facebook groups.
12. Follow others on Twitter.
13. Use hashtags on Twitter.
14. Participate in LinkedIn groups.
15. Comment on LinkedIn's blog posts.
The Facebook family of apps is a fastest way to grab more attention and exposure and build that know, like a trust factor and get more attention and exposure online.
- Facebook. Number of monthly users: 2+ billion
- Personal Profile
- Business Page
- Instagram. Number of monthly users: 1+ billion.
- Profile (Set to business profile and connect to your Facebook Business Page.)
- Twitter. Number of monthly users: 330 million.
- Pinterest. Number of monthly users: 300 million. …
- LinkedIn. Number of monthly users: 303 million. …
- YouTube. Number of monthly users: 2 billion.
Step 3. You Must Build your Audience to get more attention and exposure online
￼￼￼- It’s All about the Notifications.
You have to know who your audience are. People want what you have to offer.
Do you your homework and provide your audience with a solution to the problem. People will start taking. Who is this person?
They will who is Camille Tyler (You) and you will be grab more attention and exposure.
- • It’s all about the notifications.
• ￼￼￼￼Hang out where your prospects are hanging out.
• ￼Engage on your perfect clients post liking and commenting.
￼• Like and follow up the comment thread. (more people get notified about who you are)
• ￼Be The real you.
• Don’t throw them your opportunity or link all over the place. Talk to people about themselves.￼
- Like a comment on other people post.
- Start conversations.
Step 4. Make a Plan. YOU can Attract Customers for Business and Get more Expose.
Sometimes you can’t plan everything, but you will implement much more systematic approach if you plan various ways and opportunities to attract your potential customers.
When building online businesses that .
Try to put yourself in your customer’s shoes and take a look at your website.
Does it look professional?
Does it fit your brand, with appropriate logos and messaging?
Once you’re past the immediate aesthetics, make sure the site works.
Check Your Brand –
- Use Your Brand logo across all platforms.
- Use Your Branded colors to grab more exposure in the marketplace.
- Use You. The key to getting that expose you are looking for is YOU.
- Use fun Pictures of You.
Every link should take you to the right place, all of the information should be correct, and the shopping and payment mechanisms should work smoothly.
It should also be easy to use – you want it to be as simple as possible to get from shopping to checkout.
Give Something Away to Entice New Customers. Make VALUABLE CONTENT.
Any piece of content that addresses YOUR target audience's top challenges, problems, and pains.
Your content that provides solutions and answers that your audience would see VALUE in.
- Handing out free stuff may not seem like the most logical business plan.
- Step to drawing a new customer in is simply making sure they know your business exists.
- Reach out to your personal social networks and let them know about your business.
- Use forums in your industry where you can start building the relationship with helpful advises and answers to questions that are closest to your own expertise.
- Create a sales funnel with a free Pdf give a way.
- Share your content can be in the form of videos, facebook posts, blog posts, instagram pics & stories… this
- Your content can be FREE PDF downloads.
- Make how-to infographics.
- Create cheat-sheets.
Step 5. Give Attention to Get Attention to Get More Expose in the Marketplace.
If you give your attention to your potential customers, it is more likely that you will get their attention reciprocally.
- Like, Comment and share with your customers post.
- Add new friend to your friend list
- Send positive thought and great job messages to new friends
- Comment one three blog post each week
Step 6. Start Brainstorming on How You Can Solve People's Problems
It is ALL of their possible problems, challenges and pain.
Depending on how well you know and understand your ideal client, you may be able to easily brainstorm dozens of problems right now.
When you do, get more attention and exposure online.
Your next step would be to do some research.
I can not stress enough how important doing some research on this can be for your business!
Be unique, do not copy. You can study and analyze your competitors, but do not copy them.
You want to be unique.
Uniqueness is the best way to attract your potential customers.
- Start by researching who are the leading authorities in your specific market or niche
- Who are the top authors, the top publications, top blogs, websites, brands and influencers.
- Review their websites, books, articles and blogs.
- What problems, challenges and pain do they focus on?
- What questions do their audience ask?
- Which posts of theirs are liked, commented on and shared the most?
Step 7: Share Your Experience on Social Media Grab More Attention and Exposure Online
If you want to attract customers to your business, they will need to know that you are the right person for them.
The best way to prove that you are the right person for them is continuously showing your experience and share your experience with the public.
Building a StoryBrand: Clarify Your Message So Customers Will Listen
The more you talk about the problems your customers’ experience, the more they feel as if you know them and the more interest they will have in your brand.
- Share your story.
- Share one of you customer “victories”.
- Create Live videos so people and see you a hear you story.
- You will Grab more attention and exposure online.
Step 8: Send Email And Messages
Email marketing has fallen out of fashion in the last decade with a rise in social media platforms.
Many businesses have shifted away from email because of its connotation with spam and the belief that people simply won’t engage with the content that you put in front of them. However, well-executed email marketing offers some of the highest returns on ad spend. Yeah, you read that right.
If you want to build strong customer relationships, it’s important to have an effective tool to communicate with the people who matter most to your business.
Email gives you the ability to stay top-of-mind and keep people engaged with your business during your busy season and the slower times of the year.
At least Twice a Week With Helpful Advice to Attract Customers for Business.
- Email to your list to potential customers with helpful advises that can improve their lives,
- Eliminate frustrations, satisfy different needs.
- Set up a email marketing campaign
- Set a Monthly newsLetter then you customer is dying to read.
Here are some elements of a good email signature:
Name, title and company. Your name tells the reader who sent the email. If you are representing a company, you should also include your name and title at the company.
Contact information. Your contact information should include your business website. It should also include at least one phone number. It’s okay to include your email address although many experts say it’s unnecessary.
Social links. It’s becoming increasingly important to include social media contact information in your email signature. Choose your most professional social media accounts to link to. LinkedIn is a good example. Avoid linking to frivolous or irrelevant social accounts.
Logo (optional). If you work for a company or own your own business, you may wish to include your logo in your email signature.
Photo (optional). Many email signatures include a photo of the sender. This can help the reader put your face to your name.
Responsive design. The usage of smartphones and other mobile devices has increased. Chances are your email recipient will open your email on a mobile device. A responsive design adjusts for mobile readers.
Legal requirements. Some countries have specific legal requirements that all business communications must meet. Check with your attorney to see if the country where your business is located has specific laws governing email signatures.
Don’t make your email signature too long or include an overwhelming amount of information. Studies have shown that recipients tend to ignore email signatures with too much information. For example, one or two phone numbers is usually enough.
Step 9: Use Direct Response Marketing to Attract Customers
Direct response marketing is a popular tactic where you ask your customers to engage in a call to action; usually this involves responding to an email or opting into your email marketing group.
Direct response marketing is a marketing tactic that demands a quick response from consumers who are exposed to it.
The goal with direct response marketing is to convince consumers to call a number, visit a website URL, or take some other desired action.
The benefit of this type of marketing is that you’re creating a roster of interested customers.
You can reach out to with sales, events, newsletters, and other reminders to keep your brand in the front of their minds.
- Direct marketing works best when you craft intriguing compelling messages designed to attract customers and peak their collective interest.
- ATA Call to action is a must. Then them, Like, Comment yes, or click on this link.
- Use a automated system like Manychat to keep people engaged in your content.
- Create a poll, asking people opinion (people love to give it,)
- What Does Your Product Do and How Does it Benefit People?
- Who's the Most Ready to Buy Your Product or Join Your Opportunity?
- Where do They Hang Out?
Step 10: Call Potential Customers and Give Them Free Consultation
Why you not try cold calling and ask two potential customers to give them free consultations?
That’s one of the most powerful ways to set up high-quality relationships with your potential customers.
People will see you as a real person.
Many online Marketers forget this important step, so when you do a FREE Call.
You will Stand out and get more attention and exposure online.
- Give then your email and cell number
- Send them Your Calendar link
- Invite you local contact to a coffee meeting
The Bottom Line
To Grab More Attention And Exposure Online.
You will start Figuring out how to attract customers is a matter of a bit of PR savvy, common sense, and some tactical business moves.
It’s also a matter of elbow grease – keeping up with email campaigns, social media, and review sites takes work.
Budgeting for promotions and samples takes work, too. But all of that will pay off as your customer base grows.
Just remember to be flexible – try things out and see what works for your business.
When you hit on a winning strategy, your bottom line will show it.
Let me repeat this: Your job is to create consistent daily content for your audience that address their top challenges, problems, pains, dreams, desires, and questions.
6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME
FREE TRAINING: 25+ year MLM vet wants to give you the 17 irrefutable laws to build a 6-Figure Residual in YOUR company.
6-FIGURE RESIDUAL INCOME
FREE TRAINING: 25+ year MLM vet wants to give you the 17 irrefutable laws to build a 6-Figure Residual in YOUR company.
I Love to Connect Business Minded People that Inspire Me.
Txt me @ 5122894388
Email: [email protected]
Facebook: Camille Tyler Coaching
LinkedIn: Camille Tyler
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel:
P.S. If You are looking for Limitless Leads DMO
(Unless you have too many leads already)
See Ya Next Time! — Camille